Monday, November 2, 2009

24 weeks 6 days

We are still hanging on. I continue to have periods of uterine irritability and contractions. Twice today my contractions have been 6-8 minutes apart, but then they space out on their own. This morning when Dr. Z checked me she said I am the same as yesterday, dilated to a 3 and about 60% effaced. She is going to leave me at my current mag dose (2.5 grams per hour) and leave me on labor & delivery. She said we will not move me to OB special care until I am stable for a least one full day. What that means I am not quite sure :)

I got to move to a bigger room since I am staying on this floor. I now have 2 windows...yippee! I have been quite tired the past couple days. I think it is a combination on the mag & the contractions. So I am just trying my hardest to relax as much as I can.

Thank you again for being our prayer warriors. Keep it up!

8 comments:

  1. Abi
    I have been checking your blog all day when I didnt see anything I thought you were delivering and was so happy to see you arent ! I'm praying hard for all 4 of you.
    hugs
    joyce kuipers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they moved you to one of the corner rooms, they are really nice.
    We celebrate 24 and 6!!! We will continue to pray for all of you. You and Dave are an amazing couple, I can only imagine how strong and courageous the twinners are.

    Constantly praying,
    Mark and Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abi and Dave....a new room great....now if only the sun would shine...maybe you will see snow tomorrow....the Newfies are sleeping and the bulldog is snoring....(my "nephew").....take care of all of you and you continue to be in my thoughts and Prayers...Char and her motley crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave and Abi-
    Just wanted you to know that your family is in our prayers. We pray God keeps everyone healthy and growing from the inside. Sounds like your husband is taking good care of you, what an awesome husband. Take care and praying the "twinners" have more days inside your belly:)
    love
    Karley and Weston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abi,
    Keeping you and the whole family ( Husband and twinners )in my prayers. You are right God is in control, so try to relax and let Him have that.
    Easier said than done, despite all or our Faith, so I am praying for peace for you.
    God Bless,
    Sheila HPA,Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing an amazing job there mama. Hang in there, I know you must be exhausted by now. What room are you in now? I will come by to visit if you are up to company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were praying for 24 and you are about to 25. God is in Control and the prayer warriors are under his leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aunt Dolly, Betty and Delvin from South Dakota are praying for your entire family. Take one day at a time. Love and Prayers

    ReplyDelete