Wednesday, November 4, 2009

25 weeks 1 day

Last night I continued to have some irritability & contractions. The docs checked me & I am the same (dilated to a 3, 60% effaced). So they decided to give me a special "cocktail" at bedtime to help further relax the uterus & help me really sleep. Well, apparently I am a cheap date. The cocktail was a morphine & phenergan shot (oh yes in my bum again) and I still cannot keep my eyes open. I guess that is one way to pass the time :) So we are continuing on the same path & taking it day by day. The nurses call me their little time bomb, no one knows when I will really blow :) Thank you for the continous prayers and support!

5 comments:

  1. Through all you are going through, you always say something to make us chuckle. You are MAGnificent! Grandma and Grandpa and us went to dinner the other night and Grandma said that you are already such a wonderful mother, protecting your babies at all cost. You are a wonderful mother and wife, niece, daughter, etc. I don't like not being able to visit, but I am giving you mental hugs everyday! Love you! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap date and time bomb?? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Praying that God will be glorified even in this time, you will miraculously be not too bored, and those babies will stay IN and SAFE - for MONTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa that sounds like my bedtime snack...only kidding..but it is great if it works....take care Abi.....Prayers are continous....I know you will prove the "time bomb" wrong as you will keep those twinners with you for a long time....so jug a-lug....keep some rest...love ya, char and of course her motley crew...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is right girl, you are 'The Bomb'! :) (Just hope the explosion doesn't happen for a LONG time yet)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 25 &1!!!
    Everyone likes a cheap date:) Hopefully you can catch up on some rest.
    Still praying for you all.

    Kate and Mark

    ReplyDelete