Friday, November 20, 2009

A big thank you!



I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that have helped us out. I have wanted to do thank yous, but I have run in to a couple problems with that.
1. I do not have many of your addresses
2. Up until my sick time at home I did not have any spare time

So forgive me, but I am saying a big thank you here on our blog. Thank you so much to everyone who provided meals, gifts for me while I was on bed rest, gifts for the girls, cards, words of encouragement, prayers, hugs, phone calls, emails, gas cards (we have been going through a lot of that lately :) ), flowers, and I am sure I am missing stuff, but thank you!

The generosity of our friends, family and coworkers has really opened our eyes to what it really means to be part of the family of God, taking care of those in need.

You all and God have been so good to us through all of this. I always thought that God was a busy guy, but last night while pumping (I know...kinda strange, but I have to keep myself awake somehow) I was marveling at how truly busy he must be. All the prayers that are going up for the twinners and all the other babies is NICUs all over the world, let alone prayers for everyone else...WOW! Holding all of those babies in his hands and watching over them while still be able to watch over all of us...WOW! And in the midst of all of this He remembers each of our individual needs...WOW! I serve an absolutely amazing God!

I hope that each of you in some way is blessed today and also that you bless someone else. I know that I feel blessed today, I have 2 beautiful 2 week old girls who are doing well, Praise God!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, tears again! :) Different type of tears though...you and your hubby are such a blessing to us! Now we add two more special blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a blessing to me, seeing how well you are handling all that you are going thru!
    Many prayers are out there for you and your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for healing for you Abi and that Dave does not get sick. Thanking God for the nurses and Dr's caring for Adalyn and Emma. So thankful that the girls are doing so well. God is amazing! May God Bless you and keep you all , may his light shine on you and give you peace.
    love carl and jody

    ReplyDelete