Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prayer warriors we need your prayers!

I just wanted to post a quick note to ask again for your prayers. Your have all been such faithful prayer warriors so far. I still have a fever today and my doctor thinks that I may have influenza. Please pray that God protect Adalyn and Emma from infection. As I said in my post from last night please pray that if they have contracted this from me already that God heal them before they ever show symptoms. Please also pray that God bring me comfort as the neonatologists have asked that I wait until 7 days after the onset of my symptoms to come visit. Which means that I cannot see my girls until next wednesday and I am having a really hard time with this. Thank you again for all of your prayers and praise God that so far the girls do not show signs that they are getting sick. Please also pray that Dave does not get sick so that at least he can still be up there with our girls.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Abi and Dave,
    Congratulations on your beautiful daughters, what a blessing and so much to be thankful for at this Thanksgiving season.
    We are keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers for you as you fight this flu bug and for the patience to wait to go and see your babies. We also keep praying for your daughters.
    God has truly blessed you with 2 beautiful miracles and we rejoice with you. May God grant you His peace and patience as you go through these next days.
    Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers,
    Paul and Kris Huisingh
    (Stacey & Joe's parents)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abi and Dave,
    That stinks! We will be praying for all the things you listed. Especially praying that those precious little girls do not get sick! Take care of yourself and know that those little ones are in their precious Father's hands. Love ya! Doug and Pam, Heather, Hilarie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Abi....your thoughts and Prayers are with you and the Twinners....and a huge hug to Dave...take care...that week will go fast.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abi (and Dave)
    Wanted you to know I am praying that God wrap his arms around all of you: for comfort, strength and protection.
    Kim Holwerda
    (Peds Rheum)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying, praying, praying...
    loving, loving, loving the 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abi,
    We miss you and pray daily. Take this time that you have to be away from the girls to rest and further recover your strength.
    We praise God along with you for His many blessings and continue to Lift you whole family up to our Dear Lord moment to moment.
    May The Lord continue to bless you.
    Sheila HPA Ohio

    ReplyDelete